Cancer Society of Finland will organise a National policy conference on Cancon with the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health of Finland at the Ministry, Meritullinkatu, Helsinki.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liisa-Maria Voipio-Pulkki, Director, Ministry of Social Affairs and Health of Finland
13.15 Why to participate in Cancon and other joint actions on cancer?
- Sakari Karjalainen, General Secretary of the Cancer Society of Finland, leader of Cancon WP 2 Dissemination
13.30 How do Cancon recommendations influence screening in Finland?
- Ahti Anttila, Research Director of Mass Screening Registry of Finland, leader of Cancon WP 9 Screening
13.45 How does the personal cancer survivorship care plan change the treatment of cancer patients?
- Liisa Pylkkänen, chief physician, Cancer Society of Finland
14.00 How does the Guide influence the national cancer policies in Finland?
- Jaakko Yrjö-Koskinen, Ministerial Counsellor, Ministry of Social Affairs and Health of Finland
14.15 What changes the joint actions, international evaluations and comparisons bring into the cancer centres?
- Tuula Helander, Director-in-Office, FICAN South, Cancer Centre, Helsinki University Hospital
- Liisa-Maria Voipio-Pulkki and Sakari Karjalainen