04 | Guide coordination
Work package 4 compiles the European Guide on Quality Improvement in Comprehensive Cancer Control
This work package is responsible for compiling the final European Guide on Quality improvement in Comprehensive Cancer Control. The guide will be a coherent, patient-centred document, and key strategic tool for governments and policy makers.
The work package defines
- the methodology for preparing the Guide,
- the content, its quality and coherence between the chapters and
- finally compiles the Guide.
A guide coordination committee ( or GCC) will support and assist the work package. The GCC is also in charge of compiling the final version of the guide.
The GCC consists of
- the joint action leader,
- the respective work package leaders,
- representatives of the European Committee,
- the Joint Research Centre (JRC) of the EC, and
- two experts.
The Scientific Institute of Public Health, WIV-ISP, Belgium, is the leader of the work package 4. For further information, contact Marc Van den Bulcke at Marc.VandenBulcke@wiv-isp.be
Associated partners involved in the work package:
- Federal Public Service (FPS) Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment, firstname.lastname@example.org (Belgium)
- ECCO - European CanCer Organisation, Ingrid.vandenNeucker@ecco-org.eu (Belgium)
- Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, INT, Marco.Asioli@istitutotumori.mi.it (Italy)
- Ministero della Salute, MINSAL, email@example.com (Italy)
- Ministry for Energy and Health, (MEH), firstname.lastname@example.org (Malta)
- The Catalan Institute of Oncology, ICO, email@example.com (Spain)
- La Fundación para el Fomento de la Investigación Sanitaria y Biomédica de la Comunitat Valenciana, FISABIO, firstname.lastname@example.org (Spain)